Buying your insurance from TV AD's? - Have a re-think!
First Month's Premium - Free!!
Ezicover Funeral Advantage - Benefits at a glance
- First month's premium - free!!
- Guaranteed acceptance for Australian residents aged between 35 and 70 years old
- Guaranteed no health checks or medicals
- Choose cover of $5,000 - $15,000 (in $1,000 increments)
- Premiums do not increase as you get older and once the the premium paid matches the sum insured you stop paying premiums altogether
- Full refund in the first year - Within the first 12 months of the policy, the full sum insured benefit will be paid in the event of accidental death. After the 12 months, the full benefit will be paid for death by any cause. Additionally, if death is not caused by accidental death or suicide in the first 12 months, a full refund of any premiums will be paid.
Ezicover Funeral Advantage is issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich) ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510 of 5 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these factors and the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS), available at http://www.zurich.com.au/online/life-insurance/types/funeral.bestdeal.html, which contains details of conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, before making a decision regarding the product.
Best Deal Insurance is an Authorised Representative of Consultum Financial Advisers Pty Ltd , ABN 65 006 373 995, AFSL No 230323.
Best Deal Insurance promotes this product and if you buy an Ezicover policy, Consultum Financial Advisers Pty Ltd will receive a commission from Zurich of 20% (plus GST) of your insurance premium. This is then passed onto Best Deal Insurance. This amount is paid by Zurich and is not an additional cost to you. Details of remuneration received by Best Deal Insurance can be found in their Financial Services Guide.