Business Expenses Insurance - Best Deal Insurance
Business Expenses Insurance protects your fixed business costs if you are a business owner and become unable to work due to sickness, accident or disablement.
Business costs such as;
- Office rent or fees plus interest on your property loan;
- Leases on cars, equipment or machinery;
- Insurance and security costs;
- Bills such as utilities;
- Salaries and staff superannuation (for employees who don’t generate any business revenue);
- Costs of a locum to help out while you focus on getting better
Bestdealinsurance will provide you with a free independent comparison of prices and products from Australia’s leading insurance companies. More info
Call us now for a free, no obligation quote or submit your quote request online and you could save up to 25% (and that's after we've already saved you - by shopping around for you!)
Business Expenses Insurance is vital - did you know?
- Business Expenses Insurance is usually tax deductable for most Australian taxpayers
- Business Expenses Insurance can be bought as an extra insurance in addition to an Income Protection Plan you may have
- BUT – less than 3% of Income Protection Insurance is bought with Business Expenses Insurance>
>Source: Industry policy statistics
Click here for your Business Insurance quote now
Just relax…..we’ll do the searching for you!